People can refer themselves or be referred by other organisations.

Who can WITS help?

We help people who:

• live in North Wiltshire, South Wiltshire, West Wiltshire or Kennet

• have a physical or sensory impairment

• have a learning difficulty

• are users of mental health services

• are older people

Please click here to download the WITS Leaflet

New WITS Enquiry Referral Form 2017

BANES Enquiry Referral Form 2017

Or Fill in the web form below:

[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Address’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Best Time to Contact You’ type=’textarea’/][contact-field label=’What is Your Enquiry?’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’I would like to find out more about WITS,I would like to find out more about volunteering’/][/contact-form]

Page last updated: May 9th, 2017 at 11:24 am