Changes to benefits for disabled people – the detail!

by admin | 27th September 2012

Learn how PIP will replace DLA and about Universal Credit which will affect disabled people

Personal Independence Payment will replace Disability Living Allowance for people of working age (16-64) from 8 April 2013. Universal Credit will replace: Income Support, Income based Job Seekers Allowance, Income related Employment and Support Allowance, Housing Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax Credit—with a SINGLE benefit payment beginning in October 2013

Come and hear more detail from Hazel Brown, Community Partnership Manager, Department of Work and Pensions and Jo Sutton, Wiltshire Citizens Advice

Tuesday 30th October 2012
Trowbridge Civic Centre, St Stephens Place, Trowbridge, BA14 8AH
10.30am—1.00 pm

Please send your queries when booking, if you wish. Apply early to be sure of a place.
Transport costs can be met, or transport arranged for disabled people

Please click here to download the reply slip

Page last updated: September 27th, 2012 at 6:02 am