Wiltshire Autism Hub Counselling
Have you thought about talking to a person who is a trained listener about your thoughts, feelings, and the way you live day to day?
There are times when it is hard to talk to family and friends and you just need that one person who takes the time to listen.
Sometimes this is referred to as ‘Counselling’ or ‘talking therapy’
We can provide a listener who will meet with you.
The listener will help and guide you, but not judge you, and –
· find a safe way and place to talk.
· help you make sense of things and to understand yourself better
· help you look at how your thoughts and feelings, and find ways to help live with them
· help you recognise unhelpful patterns in the way you think or act and find ways to change them (if you want to)
· help you look at understanding what autism means for you
We can provide up to six sessions free of charge.
Page last updated: November 4th, 2020 at 6:53 pm