If you have an interest in any of the following areas and would like to have your say, you might like to become a member of WSUN:
- Older people
- People with physical and/or sensory impairments
- People who have/or had mental health experiences
- People who have a learning difficulty
How you are involved is up to you!
Some of things you can be involved in are:
- Attending meetings
- Being part of an interview panel
- Being part of a panel that would be asked to complete questionnaires or surveys, no more than 3 times a year.
- Attending consultations/workshops organised by other organisations for example Wiltshire Council
- Receiving the Newsletter and any other relevant information
- Being part of the Management Committee
- Being involved in campaigning about the issues that affect you
Please click on Becoming a Member to find out more.
Our Development Outreach Team are always happy to hear from you.
Page last updated: April 15th, 2013 at 5:51 am