If you have an interest in any of the following areas and would like to have your say, you might like to become a member of WSUN:
- Older people
- People with physical and/or sensory impairments
- People who have/or had mental health experiences
- People who have a learning difficulty
How you are involved is up to you!
Some of things you can be involved in are:
- Attending meetings
- Being part of an interview panel
- Being part of a panel that would be asked to complete questionnaires or surveys, no more than 3 times a year.
- Attending consultations/workshops organised by other organisations for example Wiltshire Council
- Receiving the Newsletter and any other relevant information
- Being part of the Management Committee
- Being involved in campaigning about the issues that affect you
If you would like to become a member, you can download the Membership Form and the Options Form below. If you would like us to send a copy out to you in the post, you can call us on 01380 871800. We can also help you fill out the form if you need any assistance.
Page last updated: October 16th, 2014 at 3:17 pm