Annual General Meeting 2012
On the 5th September 2012, we held our 20th Annual General Meeting at the Civic Centre in Trowbridge and we had a total of 79 attendees.
We had stands displayed by:
- Avon & Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust www.awp.nhs.uk/
- Wiltshire Racial Equality Council www.wiltsrec.org.uk/
- ECBL & GROW http://developecs.ning.com/page/ecbl-equalities-wilts
- Department for Work & Pensions http://www.dwp.gov.uk/
- Rethink Mental Illness www.rethink.org/
- Wiltshire Involvement Network www.wiltshireinvolvementnetwork.org.uk/
- Wiltshire & Swindon Users’ Network www.wsun.co.uk/
- Wiltshire Independent Travel Support http://wsun.co.uk/wits/
This year we had three presentations. The first by Councillor Jemima Milton (Adult Care, Wiltshire Council), the Second by Nicola Gregson (Head of Commissioning, Wiltshire Council) and the third by Diane Gooch (Member of the Customer Reference Group, Help to Live at Home Project).
The three presentations were all based around the Help to Live at Home Project and Diane Gooch talked about her experiences being on the Customer Reference Group and what they do. You can find out more about the Help to Live at Home and Customer Reference Group by clicking the links below.
We had very positive feedback on the presentations saying it was clear, interesting and informative.
We had six places available and six members put themselves up for election, as we had the same number to put themselves up there was no need for an election.
The new members who are on the Management Committee are:
- Diane Gooch
- Mary Johns
- Lenka Stokes
- Heather Tucker
Management Committee members who re-elected were:
- Paul Burgess
- Jim Law
We would like to thank and wish April Hammond and Elizabeth Moss all the best for the future. April has withdrawn from the committee to pursue other avenues and Elizabeth has completed her two terms on the Management Committee. Both will remain active members.
If you attended this meeting and have not filled out a feedback form, you can download a copy below and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org or Wiltshire & Swindon Users’ Network, The Independent Living Centre, St. George’s Road, Semington, BA14 6JQ.
Your comments are very important to us.
Page last updated: September 10th, 2013 at 5:26 am