On the 7th September 2011, we held out Annual General Meeting at the Corn Exchange in Devizes and we had a total of 92 attendees.
We had stands displayed by:
- Age UK Wiltshire http://www.ageuk.org.uk/wiltshire/
- Alzheimer’s Support http://www.alzheimerswiltshire.org.uk/
- Carers Support Wiltshire http://www.carersinwiltshire.co.uk/
- Keyring Organisation http://www.keyring.org/home
- Ridgeway http://www.ridgewaycommunity.org.uk/welcome/
- The Independent Living Centre http://www.independentliving.co.uk/
- Wiltshire & Swindon Users’ Network http://www.wsun.co.uk
- Wiltshire Bobby Van http://www.wiltshirebobbyvan.org.uk/
- Wiltshire Independent Travel Support http://www.wsun.co.uk/id24.html
- Wiltshire Involvement Network http://www.wiltshireinvolvementnetwork.org.uk/
- Wiltshire People 1st http://www.ilc.org.uk/
This year we had two presentations. The first by Clare Evans, founder of WSUN – click here to download Clare’s presentation. The second presentation was by Nicola Gregson from Wiltshire Council about Help to Live at Home – click here to download Nicola’s presentation.
We had very positive feedback on the presentations saying they were informative and interesting.
We had 7 places avaliable on the Management Committee and 8 members put themselves up for election, three of which were re-electing.
The members that were elected are:
- Beatrice Backhouse
- Shiena Bowen
- Kathleen Brennan
- Paul Burgess
- April Hammond
- Dorothy Robers
- Rosa Tran
We would like to thank Martin Eggleton who had to stand down from the Management Committee this year because he has served his two terms. We would also like to thank other Management Committee members who stood down during the year.
If you attended this meeting and have not filled out a feedback form, you can download a copy below. Your comments are very important to us.
Page last updated: October 22nd, 2012 at 1:47 am